My column this weekend at Townhall.com is about three very different news stories from last week. But really it’s about one thing: our wildly out-of-control government.
Here are links to the referenced stories, for those who want to learn more:
- Real Clear Politics: “Fast vote: Congress sends payroll tax cut to Obama” (2/17/2012)
- Carolina Journal Online: “Preschooler’s Homemade Lunch Replaced with Cafeteria ‘Nuggets’“
- Carolina Journal Online: “Who Is the Mystery Food Monitor?“
- Denver Post: “Judge questions precedent cited to defend Colorado’s TABOR“
- Townhall.com: “People of, by and for the government?“
Last week’s Townhall column is online at this site, too: “Public School Privilege.” Did you miss it? Check it out.