Townhall: Bad to Worst
- “Reading List for the End of an Age” (on what and whom to blame for our continuing financial crisis)
- “Is More Regulation the Answer?” (Common Sense, Steve Chapman, and the eternal question)
- “March to Bankruptcy” (Common Sense … the politics of never-ending bad policy)
- “In Need of Bankruptcy?” (life under “too big to fail”)
- “A Barney Frank Appraisal” (Common Sense … on praising the wrong prophet)
- “Why I Vote, and How” (Common Sense … my personal strategy)
Note: These links are thematically related to this weekend’s Townhall column, not (like usual) source material upon which the column was based. The source material can easily be found by scrolling back through last week’s Common Sense.
Oh, and not covered in the Townhall column was Gary Johnson’s winning the Libertarian Party presidential nomination. Reason? The column was written in advance of Johnson’s Saturday win.