Townhall: The Significance of Persistent Guantanamo
But the president’s sanctimonious talk is cheaper yet, because his actions are about everything but high-minded principles. Including freedom.
- LobeLog: Obama Condemns Indefinite Detention (And His Own Record)
- New York Times: Amid Hunger Strike, Obama Renews Push to Close Cuba Prison
- Slate: President Obama Can Shut Guantanamo Whenever He Wants
- Breibart: Jon Stewart Mocks Obama for Guantanamo Bay Posturing
- MSNBC: Obama signs 2013 defense authorization, minus indefinite detention ban