This weekend’s Common Sense column over at Townhall.com is about those awful Nixonian reactionaries who use government to suppress opposition and help establish fascist right-wing government here in America.
Oops. No, it isn’t. It’s about those awful Obamanian “progressives” using government to suppress opposition and help establish etc. etc.
- BREAKING NEWS: Politico reports “IRS knew Tea Party targeted in 2011“
- Transcript of Lois Lerner’s Remarks at Tax Meeting Sparking IRS Controversy
- CBS: IRS apologizes for targeting tea party organization
- New York Times: I.R.S. Apologizes to Tea Party Groups Over Audits of Applications for Tax Exemption
- New York Times: Scrutiny of Political Nonprofits Sets Off Claim of Harassment
- The Blaze: IRS Admits To Targeting Conservative Groups During 2012 Election, Apologizes
- NPR: IRS Apologizes For Singling Out Conservative Groups