Townhall: Plumber Wrench into the Gears of Gun Control
The First and Second Amendment are very good friends. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that they’re close, one always protecting the other, as we witnessed again last week in Colorado.
For more on the big Rocky Mountain State recall vote, click on over to Townhall.com. And then come back here for a few more links.
- Basic Freedom Defense Fund
- Pueblo Freedom & Rights: Facebook page
- Colorado Statesman: Giron Recalled; Pueblo Voters Ambush Pundits
- Townhall: Colorado Senators Were Only Recalled Because of Voter Suppression, Or Something
- KRDO: Morse Supporters’ dirty tricks
- Devil’s Advocate: Jon Caldara interviews Laura Carno of “I Am Created Equal” about the Morse Recall
- National Conference of State Legislatures: Recall Statistics
- Washington Post: Recall Votes Are No Way to Run a Government
- Washington Examiner: Mayors fighting epidemic of recall fever
- Common Sense: Not-So-Total Recall (on Michigan)
- Common Sense: A Right, Yet Wrong (on Wisconsin recall)