How not to do foreign policy? How it is now done, in Washington, DC.
Click on over to Townhall, where we take the time Putin has given us for calm reflection on the continuing crisis in Syria. Then click back here for more links, for more thoughts, for less of a crisis.
- Common Sense: Atrocity Logic
- Common Sense: Boots on the Ground
- Common Sense VIDEO: War Follies and War Powers
- ABC News: Transcript of President Obama Speech on Syria
- PBS: Rand Paul’s Response to Obama’s Address to the Nation
- PolitiFact.com: President Obama, Syria and the ‘red line’
- FireDogLake.com: Obama Bypasses Terrorism Rule To Give Weapons To Syrian Rebels
- Think Progress: Timeline of Syrian Chemical Weapons Saga
- Huffington Post: June 14 – Obama Steps Up Military Aid To Syrian Rebels
- Washington Post: September 11 – CIA Begins Weapons Delivery to Syrian Rebels
- Anti-War.com: Justin Amash – ‘Gov’t Is Breaking Law’ Sending Weapons to Syria