Over at Townhall, the focus shines on Cincinnati — and Detroit. Can the former avoid the ignominy of the latter?
- Cincinnati for Pension Reform website
- WLWT Cincinnati: “Moody’s Downgrades City’s Bond Rating”
- Buckeye Institute: “Worse Than You Think” PDF
- Cincinnati Enquirer: “Who is paying for pro- and anti-pension campaigns?”
- FoxNews.com: “Detroit Bankruptcy Proposal Would Leave Pensioners with 16-cents on the Dollar”
- CPR TV Spot: “Brewing Storm” YouTube :30
- Townhall: “Debtroit – Coming to a City Near You”