Ah, it’s a hot topic, because the President wishes it so — because, above all else, he must deflect attention from his failures regarding Obamacare and everything else. So of course it deserves our attention.
- Washington Post: “Washington Cashes In,” by Charles Lane
- Cato: “The Work versus Welfare Trade-Off: 2013,” by Michael D. Tanner and Charles T. Hughes
- CRP: Millionaires Club
- Common Sense: Against Innovation in Ohio
- Common Sense: Copper Tubes in Alabama
- Common Sense: You Ignorant Fool
- Common Sense: Unlimited Entitlement