It just so happens that the email you requested is no longer available. Bad hard drive.
Oh, amend that. Two whole years of emails are missing. Sorry to inconvenience you.
Check Townhall this weekend for more on the IRS’s hyper-convenient email scandal.
Then click back here for more reading.
- Wall Street Journal: The IRS Loses Lerner’s Emails. And other news that the Beltway press corps won’t cover.
- Video: Fox News’s Special Report with Brett Baier (June 13, 2014)
- Video: Fox News’s “The Five” (June 13, 2014)
- The Blaze: Veteran IT Professional Gives Six Reasons Why the IRS’ Claim That It ‘Lost’ Two Years of Lois Lerner’s Emails Is ‘Simply Not Feasible’
- The Blaze: The Clever Way GOP Congressman Is Pushing Back After IRS Claims Lois Lerner Emails Were ‘Erased by a Glitch’
- Wikipedia: The Nixon Tapes (18-and-a-half minute gap)