No one likes shackles. Especially certain members of Congress (all Democrats) who yearn to be free . . . of constitutional constraints.
Click on over to Townhall.com, for the latest attempt to increase the power of insiders at the expense of America’s democratic-republican heritage.
Then come back here for more reading, if you like.
- Senate Joint Resolution 19 – Text
- List of SJR 19’s Co-Sponsors
- LearnLiberty.org: Is Money Speech?
- LearnLiberty.org: This Prof. Will Challenge Your Perspective on Free Speech
- Breitbart.com: Harry Reid: Vote to Amend US Constitution to Limit Political Speech
- Washington Examiner: Professor warns of ‘alarming implications’ of joint resolution targeting political contributions
- Democratic Underground: SJR 19: The Most Important Phone Call You’ll Make
- Daily Kos: Schumer commits to vote on constitutional amendment on campaign finance
- Washington Examiner: David Freddoso, America can’t regulate its way to clean campaigns
- Common Sense with Paul Jacob: Abridge Too Far