Your Common Sense purveyor happens to be suffering from some bug, as if to echo the subject of the column. Not sure this lends any credence or bestows any excuse, though.
- “Disney Measles Outbreak Came From Overseas, CDC Says,” by Maggie Fox (NBC)
- “Dr. Obama and Dr. McCain,” by Michael Dobbs
- “Hillary Clinton Wanted To Investigate Link Between Autism And Vaccinations,” by Chuck Ross (Daily Caller)
- “Howard Dean: Rand Paul’s Anti-Vaxxer Remarks Disqualify Him From Becoming President,” by Heather (Crooks and Liars)
- “Shame and shun anti-vaccine parents,” by Ronald Bailey (New York Daily News)
- “Herd Immunity” (Wikipedia)
- “Public Goods,” by Tyler Cowen (Concise Encyclopedia of Economics) — on the concept of a “free rider”