Insiders continue to chafe at the restraints imposed upon them by outsiders — that is, citizens. But citizens who keep their eyes on the prize can keep republican government democratic. Sometimes the outsiders just cave. Click on over to this weekend‘s Townhall column. And come back here for more information.
- Columbus Dispatch: Battle brewing in Ohio over extension of term limits
- Cleveland Plain Dealer: Political action group formed to fight any attempt to change Ohio’s legislative term limits
- Ohio Constitutional Modernization Commission
- U.S. Term Limits
- Highland County Press: U.S. Term Limits launches campaign to defend Ohio’s term limits
- Columbus Dispatch: “Ohio is better off with term limits for state lawmakers,” by Maurice Thompson
- Cincinnati Enquirer: “Term limits work. Period.” by Rep. Tom Brinkman
- Toledo Blade: Ohio legislators’ term-limit proposal stirs debate
ERRATUM: The column incorrectly printed Mr. Ray Warrick’s name as “Ray Warren”; it has been corrected in the version that will be archived on this site in two days. Apologies to Mr. Warrick, and to our readers.
Oh, and did you catch last week’s Townhall column? Here it is on this site: “Minor Infraction, Felony Prosecution.”