Expanding on thoughts from Friday, this weekend’s Common Sense entry at Townhall.com is more grist for the true security mill, and the case for doing away with the TSA.
Click on over; then come back here for links for further facts and opinion.
- ABC News: Undercover DHS Tests Find Widespread Security Failures
- The Atlantic: The TSA Doesn’t Work—and Never Has
- Cato Institute: “End the TSA,” by Chris Edwards
- NY Post: TSA screeners allow fed agent with fake bomb to pass through security at Newark Airport
- NY Post: ‘Fake bomb’ heat on TSA
- Denver NBC Channel 9-News: Undercover agents slip bombs past DIA screeners
- The Atlantic: TSA Spent $878 Million on Screening Program That Probably Doesn’t Work
- The Atlantic: The Things He Carried