Is the American Dream . . . dead?
This weekend’s excursion onto Townhall.com repeats, for the most part, the message of Friday’s Common Sense, “Not the Impossible Dream.” Regular readers here might be tempted to give it a pass.
But remember the message of Friday’s foray? You can help. One way to help is donate, and though we risk stressing this too much, surely we have not stressed this enough, yet. But another way to help is promote the site. So we encourage readers to forward links and URLs to the column, or grab the whole thing, and send it to friends and family.
So click on over to Townhall, and do what you feel needs doing. And come back here for a bit more reading:
- Huffington Post: “American Dream Dead”
- CNN Money: “The American Dream is out of reach”
- Daily Beast: “The American Dream is Dead, and Good Riddance”
- Goodreads: James Truslow Adams
- Washington Post: “Is the American Dream Dead?”
- The Atlantic: “The American Dream Is Suffering, but Americans are Satisfied”