The Bill and Hillary Show has never stopped playing in America. Click on over to Townhall, for this weekend’s expansion of Friday’s Common Sense. Then come back here for a walk down Memory Lane — and don’t be fooled, at this point, it still makes a difference!
- Of the original Teflon charge: “Nothing stuck to ‘Teflon President,’” by Patricia Schroeder, in USA Today.
- Clintonian Ontology: Timothy Noah commemorates Slick Willie’s best evasion, on Slate.
- Distraction: The historic bombing of an aspirin plant, mimicking film fiction (Wag the Dog, 1997).
- Judge Napolitano on the latest scandal to affect a Clinton’s electoral chances: “Hillary Should be Terrified that Ex-Staffer Was Granted Immunity.”
- What is an “ad hominem” argument, really?
- Remember the “Vast Right-wing Conspiracy“? Hillary does.
- Hillary Clinton’s mind virus, “What Difference Does It Make?”: