This week at Townhall, an expansion of Monday’s Common Sense outing . . . to the outhouse. But whether the question is what is in and what is out, the reality is, WHERE and WHO must decide WHAT goes WHERE and WHY.
Click on over. Then come back here for an advanced education.
- The Obama Administration letter
- S. E. Cupp, CNN: “Trump is right on transgender bathroom laws”
- Alison Noon, Washington Post: “California Assembly passes gender-neutral restrooms bill”
- Wikipedia: Gender theory
- Wikipedia: Cisgender
- Age of Shitlords: “Complete List of Tumblr Genders (So Far)”
- Wirkman Virkkala, Discriminations: “Gender Hooey,” “More on ‘Gender’” and “The New Fear of Sex”
- Jeannie Suk, The New Yorker: “Who’s Afraid of Gender-Neutral Bathrooms?”