This weekend at Townhall.com, your Common Sense advocate for freedom tries to free minds from the constraints of the two major political parties. It’s easier, this year, since both parties seem bent on picking candidates that are . . . bent.
Click on over, then come back here for more reading:
- Daily Wire: Both Trump and Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Slave Island.
- New York Times: Hillary Clinton Turned $1,000 Into $99,540, White House Says
- Time: Hillary Clinton Says Bill Clinton Would Be in Charge of the Economy After Election
- Daily Caller: New Emails Show Hillary Assisting For-Profit College That Paid Bill $16 Million
- Jonathan Turley: Laureate Education Lawsuits Present Problem For Clintons
- Common Sense: Bernie’s Problem?
- National Review: “Conservatives against Trump” by Glenn Beck
- MSNBC: Meet the Republicans Speaking Out Against Trump
- New York Times: Meg Whitman Likens Donald Trump to Fascists, Shaking G.O.P.’s Brief Truce
- National Review: Not a Single Republican Delegate Is ‘Bound’ to Donald Trump
- The Libertarian Republic: Mitt Romney Is Considering Supporting Gary Johnson and Bill Weld
- Common Sense Video: Not Fringe