Russia. The Bear.
Putin. The Tyrant.
America. The Oblivious?
Click on over to Townhall for further variations on a theme. With Trump in the picture.
Then retreat back here, for your further edification:
- C-Span: Donald Trump on Russia and Missing Hillary Clinton Emails
- New York Times: Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
- Associated Press: Hillary’s Reset Button to Russia Misspelled
- MSNBC: Romney’s comments about Russia being no. 1 geopolitical foe made him look dumb
- CBS: 2012 Presidential Debate between Romney and Obama
- YouTube: The Haughty John Kerry at 2012 Democratic Convention
- CBS: Obama Caught Telling Russian Leader To Wait Until After Election On Missile Defense
- Foreign Policy: If Russia Started a War in the Baltics, NATO Would Lose — Quickly
- Aljazeera: Is Russia really a threat to the Baltic states?
- AntiWar.com: The US Promises to Go to War For More Than 54 Countries
- RT: Putin Lectures U.S.
- Amnesty International Report: Russian Federation 2015/2016
- The Guardian: Three Russian editors resign amid threats to press freedom
- Reporters Without Borders: Bush asked to raise Russia’s press freedom violations at meeting with Putin in Bratislava
- Common Sense: Bombed Into Submission?
- Rotten Tomatoes: The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!