“You start out not wanting to poison the outcome, and you end by poisoning your soul.” But there is a way out.
- “Third-party voters played a key role in election results,” by Steve Benen, MSNBC, The MaddowBlog, 11/09/2016
- “Libertarian Vote Cost GOP Nine Congressional Races,” by Doug Mataconis, Outside the Beltway, November 17, 2012
- “Libertarians Nearly Cost Republicans the State Senate,” by Ari Armstrong, November 11, 2016
- “Libertarians Provided the Margin for Democrats in at Least Nine Elections,” by David Nir, Daily Kos, November 15, 2012
- “Ann Coulter: Idiots Who Vote Libertarian Will Cost the GOP the Senate,” by Caitlyn MacNeal, Talking Points Memo, September 18, 2014
- “Examining the Libertarian Vote in Depth,” by David Kirby and David Boaz, Cato Institute, December 11, 2006
- “Question 5 Fixes Flaw,” by Paul Jacob, Common Sense, October 20, 2016