What should Congress do? Legislate anew every tragedy, atrocity? Or maybe . . . something else?
- Common Sense: “A Hero, In His own Words,” interview with Stephen Willeford by Steven Crowder
- Reason: “Gun Control Failures Allowed a Criminal to Carry Out the Texas Church Shooting,” by Christian Britschgi
- Associated Press: “Pentagon has known of crime reporting lapses for 20 years,” by Robert Burns
- National Review: “Government Action Is Not the Answer to Mass Shootings,” by Ben Shapiro
- NBC News: “Texas Church Shooting: Democrats Demand Gun Control,” by Aden Edelman
- The Guardian: Trump says tougher gun laws would have made Texas church shooting worse”
- Dallas Morning News: “Dear Sutherland Springs, you deserve an apology from the news media,” by Lauren McGaughty