The eternal question, with a partial answer over at Townhall.com.
- Washington Post: Virginia lawmakers seek to make menstrual products more affordable, available
- WTVR CBS (Richmond): Feminine hygiene products could become tax exempt
- Women’s Health: The Sickening Truth About What It’s Like to Get Your Period in Prison
- The Guardian: Prisons that withhold menstrual pads humiliate women and violate basic rights
- Broadly.Vice: Women in Jail Are Being Denied Tampons, Pads, and Basic Human Dignity
- CNN: Federal prisons required to make tampons, pads available
- Huffington Post: Women In Federal Prisons Are Now Guaranteed Free Tampons And Pads