Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. That is, what works in one case works in similar cases. So, take a gander at American foreign policy. And don’t laugh.
- The Ingraham Angle (video): James Woolsey on the Russians’ efforts to disrupt elections
- New York Times: Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.
- NPR: Database Tracks History of U.S. Meddling in Foreign Elections
- Judicial Watch: U.S. Gives Soros Groups Millions to Destabilize Macedonia’s Conservative Govt.
- American Spectator: Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections (Six Examples)
- Foreign Policy: 64 Years Later, CIA Finally Releases Details of Iranian Coup
- Wikipedia: 1954 Guatemalan coup d’état