This weekend over at Townhall.com, the subject is guns, gun violence, and protest.
Oh, and “BS” — and the calling of same.
Click on over, then come back here for more hits of wisdom:
- Washington Post: A school shooting could happen anywhere. That’s why students from everywhere are marching.
- CNN: Maryland school officer stops armed student who shot 2 others
- Common Sense: Good Guy with Gun
- NY Mag: Democratic Congressman Hints at Armed Rebellion Against Trump
- Red Blue Divide (video): Rep. Tom Suozzi Hints Using the 2nd Amend to Resist Trump
- CNN: Florida student Emma Gonzalez to lawmakers and gun advocates: ‘We call BS’
- Common Sense: Civic Engagement Activities
- Townhall: Newtown Chooses Good Guys with Guns
- Washington Post: Scared by School Shootings
- Washington Post: Students push back on clear plastic backpack rule at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
The column will be available on this site on March 27, 2018.