The biggest story of the week, of the month, perhaps of the year. And, so far, it has gotten no coverage.
Except at Townhall this Monday, courtesy of your own Humble . . . Paul Jacob.
- Common Sense: The Lost Amendment, Found!
- Restore Representation: The Issue That No One Talks About
- New Revere Daily Press: Did This New Jersey Lawyer Discover a Lost Constitutional Amendment?
- LaVergne v US House of Representatives (Complaint)
- LaVergne, et al v. US House of Representatives – Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support
- LaVergne, et al v. US House of Representatives – Notice of Motions
- How “Less” is “More”: the Story of the Real First Amendment to the United States Constitution, by Eugene Martin LaVergne
- Legislation and Public Policy (NYU): The Role of Electoral Accountability in The Madisonian Machine
- Teaching American History: What about the Two Amendments and Three States that Got Away?
- NJ.com: Former U.S. Senate candidate from N.J. sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Townhall: Fixing California, by Paul Jacob
- Common Sense: More Politicians?