Baking the cake and meeting principle, too — click on over to Townhall for this weekend’s big story:
- The Supreme Court decision: Masterpiece Cakeshop, et al. v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, et al.
- NPR: In Narrow Opinion, Supreme Court Rules For Baker In Gay-Rights Case
- KOMO News: After same-sex cake ruling, E. Wash. florist says state ‘crushing me’ for religious views
- CNN: Supreme Court considering taking same-sex wedding flowers case
- Washington Post: At Target and Walmart, Pride is profitable. The Supreme Court ought to drop by.
- Common Sense: Wouldn’t Freedom Be . . . Easier?
- Argus Leader: South Dakota lawmaker: Let businesses ‘turn away people of color,’ later apologizes
- Argus Leader: South Dakota lawmaker apologizes, admits Facebook comment was ‘very racist’
- The Tom Woods Podcast: The Supreme Court Christian Baker Case Is Crazy
- Medium: In 1956, the racist governor of Mississippi started a secretive commission to fight integration
- Washington Post: Barry Goldwater’s Left Turn
This column will appear on this website on Tuesday.