Something happened this week that may prove bigger than the possible rapprochement with North Korea. Click through to Townhall to read the big reveal. Then come back here for some background. And stay tuned for further coverage.
- Sasse Statement on Trade Bailouts (U.S. Senator for Nebraska Ben Sasse)
- Trump makes stunning reversal, says there should be ‘no tariffs, no barriers’ at G7 summit weeks after imposing huge tariffs on US allies (Bob Bryan, Business Insider, June 9, 2018)
- Trump and EU officials agree to work toward ‘zero tariff’ deal (David Smith & Dominic Rushe, The Guardian, July 25, 2018)
- Donald Trump Spills His Secret Identity: “I am Batman” (Kevin Melrose, CBR.com, August 17, 2015)
- America First Triumphs in Davos (Larry Kudlow, National Review, January 27, 2018)
- The Smoot-Hawley Tariff and the Great Depression (Theodore Phalan, Deema Yazigi, and Thomas Rustici, FEE, February 29, 2012)
- The Case for Unilateral Free Trade in One Sentence (Ryan Young, CEI, February 8, 2013)
This column will appear on this site on Tuesday.