…this weekend at Townhall….
Some folks cannot leave well enough alone. They want not only your money and access to your property. They want you. And seek to compel you. To do what they want.
And they see this because . . . freedom?
- Universal Service Hearing of National Commission on Military, National and Public Service: Should Service be Mandatory?
- “Obama’s New Rite,” Paul Jacob, townhall.com
- “Service sans the Smile,” Paul Jacob, Common Sense
- “Paul Jacob on the Draft,” Common Sense
- For a video of Paul’s testimony, see “The Coming Draft?”
- “National Service Can Unite America,” Dan Glickman, The Hill
This weekend’s column will appear on this site mid-week.