What Democratic presidential candidate Mayor Buttigieg repeatedly offers as a bold new idea is contradictory, and, because of that, dangerous.
For your kids’ lives and liberties. Click on over to this weekend’s column.
- “Pete Buttigieg Pushes National Service To Boost National Cohesion” with Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) April 15, 2019
- “Pete Buttigieg: The Most Important Job Of An Elected Leader Is To Bring People Together,” by Tim Hains (Real Clear Politics) March 20, 2019
- Hearings, National Commission on Military, National, and Public Service
- Paul Jacob on the Draft
- Ronald Reagan on the Draft
- Ron Paul on the Draft (video)
- “Obama’s New Rite,” by Paul Jacob (Townhall)
- “Dump draft registration, don’t extend it to women,” (SF Chronicle)
- “Leave Those Kids Alone,” by Paul Jacob (Common Sense)
- “Save the Young,” by Paul Jacob (Common Sense)