The most ludicrous suggestion of last week deserves a column this week (yes, it’s based on a segment of ABC’s “This Week”). Click on over to Townhall. Then click back here, for more fuel to your incredulity and ire.
- ABC‘s This Week: Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- The Fatherless Generation: Statistics
- Kathleen Parker column: A nation can’t flourish without fathers to raise their children
- National Journal: Full Text: President Obama’s Remarks on Trayvon Martin
- Manhattan Institute bio for Heather Mac Donald
- Wikipedia: Van Jones
- The President’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ remarks