This weekend at Townhall: real help as more meaningful than political posturing. Click on over, to read Paul’s Sunday column, if you haven’t already. But make sure to come back here, to donate (see below)!
- “DeVos Defends Plan to Eliminate Special Olympics Funding,” Washington Post (March 27, 2019)
- “Betsy DeVos is still struggling to explain cuts to Special Olympics funding,” Vox (March 28, 2019)
- “Special Olympics chairman responds to DeVos, says DOE-funded work ‘critical’ to education,” USA Today (March 28, 2019)
- “Dick Durbin, Betsy DeVos get in heated exchange over Special Olympics funding,” CBS News (YouTube, March 28, 2019)
- “After Trump Casts Blame for a Special Olympics Cut, Betsy DeVos Flashes Pique,” New York Times (March 29, 2019)
- “Elisabeth Dee DeVos,” Wikipedia
- “Profile: Richard DeVos,” Forbes
- “The New Forbes 400 Self-Made Score: From Silver Spooners To Bootstrappers,” Forbes (October 2, 2014)
And speaking of real help: you can give, too. Do not let the President’s caving to political bullying dissuade you from contributing to a good cause. Special Olympics is mostly funded voluntarily, by people like me and you.