As conflict grows week by week, month by month — left vs. right, black vs. white, insider vs. outsider — and as good will is quickly being abandoned for fear, hatred, and loathing, one American organization is dedicated solely to tracking “hate groups.”
Or is it?
Click on over to Townhall.com, where Paul Jacob looks at yet another institution completely absorbed in partisan ill-will and ideological blinders.
Then come back here for more reading.
- SPLC Report: The Year in Hate and Extremism
- Washington Post: SPLC says number of anti-Muslim hate groups on the rise
- Daily Wire: 7 Things You Need To Know About The Southern Poverty Law Center
- Reason: The Southern Policy Law Center Strikes Again
- Daily Beast: I’m A Muslim Reformer. Why Am I Being Smeared as an ‘Anti-Muslim Extremist’?
- MSNBC: SPLC’s Mark Potok and FRC’s Tony Perkins on Hardball
- National Review: Everyone Who Disagrees with the SPLC Is Hitler
- New York Post: Report buried Trump-related ‘hate crimes’ against white kids
- Washington Examiner: Domestic terrorist says he targeted conservative group for being ‘anti-gay’ (FBI video)
- National Review: Occupy the Southern Poverty Law Center
- Daily Caller: The Cleveland 5, the geniuses who tried to blow up a bridge for the 99%, are all Occupiers
- Breitbart: FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource
- Foreign Policy: The Hate List
- Human Events: Isn’t the Southern Poverty Law Center the Real Hate Group?
- SPLC Letter Apologizing to Dr. Ben Carson for Naming Him an Extremist
- The Remnant: The Rise of Militant Christophobia – a Tradition Under Fire from Left-Wing Extremists
- Info Wars: Southern Poverty Law Center Calls Islamic And Black Lives Matter Attacks ‘Radical-Right Terrorist Plots’
- FAIR: To file Formal Complaint with the IRS over the SPLC’s Pre-election Political Activity
- Common Sense: Mob Violence and Its Defenders (links)
- Common Sense: Anarchists, Tea & Sympathy (links)
- SPLC: Active Anti-Government Groups