The country of Venezuela has descended into the worst kind of chaos, with fighting over every last scrap of food. Even the rats fear for their lives. All walking food/near-food is. And some feathered food, too.
Click on over to Townhall, then come back here.
- Common Sense: The Weight of Politics
- UPI: In Venezuela, 75% of population lost 19 pounds amid crisis
- Miami Herald: Hungry Venezuelans killing flamingos and anteaters for food, biologists say
- El Estímulo: “Maduro’s diet makes you tough,” says the President
- TeleSUR: The US Media’s Latest ‘Alternative Fact’ on Venezuela – Eating Flamingos
- Washington Post: Trump has a chance to correct Obama’s mistake on Venezuela
- Organization of American States: Report on Venezuela
- Human Rights Foundation to OAS Members: Do Your Job, Apply Democracy Clause in Venezuela
- Washington Post: On Venezuela, a surprise stand from Trump
- Newsbusters: Four Outrageous Celebrity Supporters of Venezuelan Socialism
- Washington Post: As Venezuelans starve, the generals grow fat