Over at Townhall this weekend, the subject is one we have tracked closely here at Common Sense. The IRS appears to have been captured by the Democratic Party, and now serves not the citizenry but that wing of government. Click on over, but come back here for source material. And consider sending links to your friends on Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter. Just how bad our current batch of politicians are needs to be more widely known.
- The Obama/O’Reilly Super Bowl interview
- Food stamp fraud
- GAO finding on dead pensioners paid
- “IRS’s Targeting Was Targeting,” Common Sense by Paul Jacob
- “The Enemies List,” Common Sense by Paul Jacob
- “Protecting the Guilty at IRS,” Common Sense by Paul Jacob
- “IRS Is the Worsening Emblem of Big Dirty Government,” IBD Editorial