Click on over to Townhall for what the next Congress — the country’s 114th — really needs. Hint: it isn’t cowardice.
Then come back here for more reading.
- Breitbart: True The Vote’s Lawsuit Against IRS Gets Tossed By Federal Judge
- NYTimes: Law Lets I.R.S. Seize Accounts on Suspicion, No Crime Required
- NYTimes: Statement of Richard Weber, the IRS chief of Criminal Investigation
- Real Clear Politics: “Special Report” Panel Reacts To New IRS Scandal Ruling
- WSJ: “Connecting the Dots in the IRS Scandal” by Bradley A. Smith
- Common Sense: Protecting the Guilty at IRS
- Common Sense: Learning Lerner’s M.O.
- Common Sense: The Dog-Ate List
- Townhall: New Emails Show Lerner in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups
- USA Today: ‘Fake’ IRS scandal spawns real coverup
And hey: buck up. Courage isn’t just required for Congress.