This week over at Townhall, your Common Sense columnist offers a perspective on what has been called the biggest mass protest in human history.
- AP: France Arrests 54 For Defending Terrorism, Announces Crack Down
- Independent Business Times: Who Is Dieudonné? Controversial French Comic Arrested For Charlie Hebdo Facebook Post
- The New Yorker: Why French Law Treats Dieudonné and Charlie Hebdo Differently
- Huffington Post: “Limiting Hate Speech Is Important, Even After Charlie Hebdo” by Erik Bleich, Professor of Political Science, Middlebury College
- The Independent: French police arrest 54 people for ‘defending or glorifying terrorism’
- Common Dreams: Days After Free Speech Rally, France Arrests 54 People for Offensive Speech