The pace of this election year is picking up. But what we are sure to gain faster isn’t what the candidates want.
Click on over to Townhall.com for this weekend’s dose of Common Sense. Then come back here for the extra dollops of information and opinion:
- Wall Street Journal: The Case for a Really Open GOP Convention
- Washington Post: Trump team vows to win delegate majority as rivals prepare for open convention
- The Atlantic: Is There a Better Way to Vote, Post-Trump?
- Standard Speaker: Uncommitted GOP delegates will play key role
- Huffington Post: Uncommitted GOP Delegates Are About To Become The New Political ‘It Girls’
- Washington Times: Kentucky GOP selects 6 uncommitted RNC delegates
- PoliticsPA: 2016 PA Presidential Delegate Breakdown
- Daily Beast: Democratic Superdelegates – How the Party Learned to Start Worrying and Fear Its Voters
- Townhall: Mrs. Clinton’s Superdelegate Democracy
- Wikipedia: List of Democratic Party Superdelegates