Expanding on Friday’s Common Sense, Paul Jacob presents to Townhall.com readers his thoughts on begging, public schools, taxation, expected government services, and maybe even diminishing marginal utility. Well, maybe not that last. In any case, click on over, then come back here for that extra perspective that only extra reading can provide:
- WTVR CBS: Governor McAuliffe vetoes ‘Tebow bills’ for home-schoolers
- VAHomeschoolers: Access to Public School Classes
- Classical Conversations: Public Schools vs. Homeschooling, What’s the Difference?
- Home-School.com: Homeschool vs. Public School
- The Sheriff of Nottingham of PWC: County Executive Goes Ballistic on Washington Post Reporter Tom Jackman
- Washington Post: Exactly how much have property tax rates gone up in the State of NoVa? This much