If ever it needed proving before, it is proven, now: power is not just politics. It is influence, as well. And Hollywood folks have been very influential. Harvey Weinstein highest among them.
And apparently most corrupt.
Resist the abusers of power and click on over to Townhall. Then come back here for a tiny bit more reading:
- Fox News: Candidate admits US rep’s campaign paid him for leaving race
- Politico: Inside Tim Murphy’s reign of terror
- Daily Caller: Media Fails In Coverage Of Sen. Menendez Corruption Trial
- Daily Mail (UK): It’s a New York thing! SNL creator Lorne Michaels reveals the show gave Harvey Weinstein a pass . . .
- BBC: Clinton on Weinstein: ‘I was shocked and appalled‘
- Philly.com/The Inquirer: By spiking Harvey Weinstein story, NBC made the public question all mainstream media
- Huffington Post: How Top NBC Executives Quashed The Bombshell Harvey Weinstein Story
- Daily Beast: How NBC ‘Killed’ Ronan Farrow’s Weinstein Exposé
- Deseret News: 20 notable politicians convicted of crimes since 2000
- New York Times: Montana Republican Greg Gianforte, Charged With Assault, Awaits Fate in Vote
- Wikipedia: List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes
- Wikipedia: List of American state and local politicians convicted of crimes