It’s been quite the furor — over the FCC’s removal of the Net Neutrality regime that the Obama Administration FCC had placed upon the Internet. Is it really an expression of legitimate outrage over a grave policy . . . mis-step? Injustice? Faux pas?
Could it be the end of the Internet?!?!?!?
Maybe it is something else.
Click on over to Townhall for a conjecture. Then come back here for more . . . than . . . conjecture.
- The Daily Caller (December 14, 2017): Triggered CNN Calls Net Neutrality Repeal ‘End Of The Internet’ — Internet Punches Back
- LJR (December 14, 2017): CNN Goes Full Meltdown After Net Neutrality Vote: ‘It’s the End of the Internet As We Know It’
- Gateway Pundit (December 14, 2017): Leftists Hurl Death Threats at FCC Chairman Ajit Pai After Net Neutrality Repealed
- Being Libertarian (July 14, 2017): Net Neutrality is Anything But ‘Neutral’
- Tech Crunch (July 14, 2014): Google, Other Leading Internet Companies Support Net Neutrality, Call For Extension To Mobile Providers
- PC Magazine (May 21, 2014): The Net Neutrality Hysteria, by John C. Dvorak
- FEE (February 16, 2016): Net Neutrality Kills Free Internet, by Gary McGath
- FEE (May 12, 2017): Net Neutrality Is about Government Control of the Internet, by Drew Armstrong
- Cato at Liberty (July 25, 2012): Net Neutrality Violates the First and Fifth Amendments, by Ilya Shapiro and Matt Gilliam
- Cato at Liberty (September 2, 2014): Net Neutrality — or Destroying Internet Innovation and Investment? by David Boaz
- Cato at Liberty (April 27, 2017): Why ‘Net Neutrality’ Is a Problem, by Peter Van Doren and Thomas A Fiery
- Mises Wire (July 17, 2017): Net Neutrality Strengthens Monopolies, Invites Corruption, by Ryan McMaken
- Mises Daily (February 26, 2015): The Net Neutrality Scam, by Ryan McMaken