After every major school shooting the calls for “doing something serious about guns” burst into the national conversation. And yet… considering how lame most actual proposals are … what is really the ultimate intention appears to be gun prohibition and confiscation. And the thing about that? It means that only the police would have guns.
Consider the Baltimore Police Department, then rethink that. Think on it hard. But first, click on over to Townhall.com for a full discussion of Baltimore corruption. Then come back here for more information:
- Washington Post: Baltimore detectives convicted in shocking corruption trialarticle
- Baltimore Sun: Notable testimony from the Baltimore Police Gun Trace Task Force corruption trial
- Baltimore Sun: Baltimore Police fail to police themselves, Justice Department finds
- Baltimore Sun: Attorneys release video from Baltimore Police Gun Trace Task Force raid; criticize state’s attorney for inaction
- Baltimore Sun: ‘Thousands’ of cases compromised by Gun Trace Task Force case
- CBS: 2017 sees highest murder rate ever in shrinking Baltimore
- Baltimore Sun: Baltimore crime up across the board as third quarter closes for 2017
- Baltimore Sun: Baltimore might not be able to avoid paying for lawsuits linked to corrupt Gun Trace Task Force squad
- Baltimore Sun: The Gun Trace Task Force trial has ended. What is Baltimore doing to prevent future police corruption?
- Police One: How police departments with consent decrees are faring