- Washington Post: Youthful March for Our Lives revives push to lower voting age to 16 in D.C.
- Washington Post: (editorial): Give a lower voting age a try
- FairVote: Lower the Voting Age
- Washington Blade: D.C. shouldn’t lower local and federal voting age to 16
- Vox: The case for allowing 16-year-olds to vote
- Guardian: ‘Have faith in our generation’: 16- and 17-year-olds on voting
- RealClearPolitics: David Hogg — “Our Parents Don’t Know How To Use A F*cking Democracy, So We Have To”
- Brookings: How Millennials voted this election
On Tuesday the 17th, this column appears on this site.