Here is a new story. New news, because not something that has received a lot of coverage. Sure, it is about a political fracas in North Dakota. But if it seems eerily familiar, that’s because it is: the story serves as a microcosm of the current chaotic ideological macrocosm.
And then come back here for more story, more meaning:
- SayAnthingBlog — In Defense of Joel Heitkamp
- GOP Senate Leadership Fund — Is Joel Heitkamp Jeopardizing KFGO’s FCC License?
- The Free Beacon — Heidi Heitkamp’s Brother Leads Fight Against A Top Critic
- SayAnthingBlog — Notice the Criticism Is Not Based on What I’m Writing About Heidi Heitkamp, but That I’m Writing It at All
- InForum — McFeely: We’ve heard your concerns about Port’s obsession with Sen. Heitkamp
- Twitter — @JoelKFGO
- News & Views w/ Joel Hietkamp (KFGO) — The best paid plans of mice and men
- Commentary — Sen. Heitkamp’s latest ad says she’ll ‘work with anyone,’ but her enemies list says otherwise
- Commentary — Just 9 percent of Heitkamp’s itemized individual contributions have come from North Dakotans, Cramer at 45 percent
- InForum — Rob Port
- WDAY 970 AM — The Rob (re)Port
- Apocalypse Now — ‘Smell of Napalm’ Scene