Would/wouldn’t and should/shouldn’t are in the news.
And we sing, once again, that most American tune, the blues.
Check out Townhall, why doncha?
- Common Sense: Remember the Rigged Election?
- Guardian (UK): Would or wouldn’t: how Trump’s claim he misspoke unleashed a meme-fest
- Fox News: No delay in Trump’s would-wouldn’t correction
- The Atlantic: How Obama Ignored Congress, and Misled America, on War in Libya
- Cato Institute: Jose Padilla: No Charges and No Trial, Just Jail
- Vox: Why Russia is invading Ukraine, explained in 2 minutes
- EU Observer: West told Ukraine to abandon Crimea, document says
- Vanity Fair: Trump’s Confusing Answer On Crimea Raises Questions About His Campaign Chairman’s Alleged Ties To Russia
- Newsweek: How the U.S. Lost the War in Syria to Russia and Iran
- Daily Mail (UK): Georgia ‘overrun’ by Russian troops as full-scale ground invasion begins
- Daily Journal: 4 of Illinois’ last 7 governors went to prison
- Mass Live: A tale of 3 Speakers — Salvatore DiMasi, Thomas Finneran and Charles Flaherty: Is lure of power too tempting?
- NYT: Sheldon Silver, Ex-New York Assembly Speaker, Gets 12-Year Prison Sentence
- Washington Post: Maryland schools CEO handed six-figure severance payout
- Liberty Initiative Fund
- Citizens in Charge
- U.S. Term Limits