How we react to our
enemies political opponents tells us a lot about ourselves. A lot of people do not like Tucker Carlson, despite (or because?) of the fact that a lot of Fox viewers really do like him a lot — he is a star, now.
So it may be instructive to consider one much-ballyhooed negative evaluation of The Tucker Phenomenon. Click on over to Townhall for today’s rumination.* Then click back here to consider the source(s).
- “The Mystery of Tucker Carlson,” by Lyz Lenz (Columbia Journalism Review)
- “What happened to Tucker Carlson? This journalist set out to find the answer.,” Reliable Sources Podcast (CNN Money)
- “Tucker Carlson” (Wikipedia)
- “Tucker Carlson versus Kurt Eichenwald: Heated Interview” (Fox News; YouTube)
* Note that the good folks at Townhall were not exactly onboard with Paul’s sarcastic title, so they changed it. Paul is in Europe, but this column will appear on this site on Tuesday.