Is capitalism old hat? Or is socialism’s new chapeau only just a tad trendier?
Be a hipster for once and click on over to Townhall . . . for the latest fashion critique.
Then come back here for the full inventory.
- The Great Escape: Health, Wealth, and the Origins of Inequality — Angus Deaton
- “Immiseration thesis” — Wikipedia
- The Soul of Man Under Socialism — Oscar Wilde
- “What We Talk About When We Talk About Socialism” — Nick Gillespie
- “. . . about socialism, Woodward’s book, Nike, airplane fear persuasion, and coffee” — Scott Adams
- “Everything not forbidden is compulsory” — T.H. White (see also: Totalitarian Principle)
Socialism, recently on Common Sense (with more links):
This column will be published on this site on Tuesday.